OUR STORY

Sidcup Working Men's Club was established in the late 1800’s and was originally situated above the sweet shop on the corner of Main Road and Woodside Road. Shirley Hall was then purchased and various extensions added over the years including accommodation for the bar steward on the second level.

The club is run by a management team of elected members.

Venue Bar
Venue Bar
Sidcup Working Men's Club
Sidcup Working Men's Club
Front Bar
Front Bar